Bing Posted December 22, 2002 Posted December 22, 2002 :blackeye:[SIZE=3][B]FIGHT CLUB[/B][/SIZE]:blackeye: Hello People! I was wondering, how many people here have seen the movie, 'Fight Club'. If you haven't, then I suggest you rent it out on video, and for all of you U.K members, it's on BBC One, or Two (not sure) at 9:00 TONIGHT! So, tell me your opinions tommorrow morning! This film is definatley in my Top 10 films of all time! I love it, and I will get it on DVD, when I get my Xbox playback kit! Look Forward to hearing your comments!
Guest QuickSilver Posted December 22, 2002 Posted December 22, 2002 Yeah i thought it was a greta film, it was both funny and interesting and it confused you right up until the end. I would watch it tonite but i have it on film. Hey i may just watch it for the fun of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now