Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Post your own short comedy fan fics here where you think what could've happened in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe. Remember to try not to swear in your posts. Someone mentioned that one of these was going to be made here but I couldn't see one so I made my own.

When Yu-Gi gets beaten by Kaiba and then he sits up against the wall.
Tea: I can't stand to see Yu-Gi like that especially since I got him on tape.
(Yu-Gi starts to scratch himself)
Tea: (Points her camera away) Guys tell me when Yu-Gi stops scratching himself.
5 min later
Tea: Guys?
Joey: We'll tell you when Tea.

Inspired by the episode of the Simpsons when Homer got benched from baseball and Marge was taping him.
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, we have a topic just like this. Post your vaguely humorous YGO fanfics there. I'll close this now..

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...