Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I recently attended a concert of theirs. I thought they were really awesome. So I went out and bought their Animosity CD.

Does anyone else listen to them, like/dislike them?
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Phew. Great band. Love them. I love Life Again. Best song. In fact Im listening to Live Again right now, lol.
Posted
They're alright. I bought Animosity when I heard Praise a while back. Never seen/heard them live. I think they're a good band; but they're not exactly my personal favorite. They're from the musi-tropalis (new word, yous guys!) of Atlanta, so of course they're decent :naughty:, and I like the frontman ..... err, I forget his name, but I think it's awesome how they have an African American singing--and he can sing! But anyway, these are all the discombobulated thoughts I have for now o.O I think I'll shaddup.
Posted
Ah yes, thank you, I thought the name had something to do with flatware for some reason. o.O? Fork, spoon, knife, .... you get the idea.
Posted
Spoon. Funny stuff. Or it may just be that I'm going on -2 hours of sleep.
I messed around with my friends music editing program today and converted Praise into a full orchestral arangement.
So funky...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...