Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yesh I've been working on a combo that can deal up to 7500-8000+ crazy no I dont know if any posted this yet (I am a newb ya know) But here it goes You let your oppenet take off a few LP may 2 thoussand to be on the safe side but you LP must be lower than your oppenents the you play BEWD using the tribute laws etc. then you equeped it with molevolent nuzzler 2 if possible or axe of dispare or anything to boost up its attack then you play megamorph wich doubles the attack of a monster if you LP is lower that your oppenents if higher the priginal attack is halved then play ragekei and give him a big assault of DD Comments?

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]This is a little hard to get through. A few more full stops wouldn't go amiss, just to make things clearer and easier to understand.

Also, check existing threads to make sure your post doesn't fit in there. I can't think of any that this could fit in, apart from maybe the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthreadid.php?s=&threadid=17118]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL]. Welcome to the boards, Yami. Be sure to read the rules, won't you? ;) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
The English version of the Devil Franken combo.
That is just one of the awesome uses for Megamorph.

(Although you should note that just power-ups are not considered combos)

You can also do that with Dark Elf, which makes it easier to get your LP down faster.

But you should realize that this is hard to do. Chances are that our not going top get all the cards you need at one time. Three power-ups is a little large, but it sounds like its useable.

Just wait 'till Devil Franken:evil(e. Cyber Stein)
Welcome to the boards!
Posted
Great combo. I need to get a few more of the cards you mentioned and then I can perform it. Then, when I do, I will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Sorry there. I got kinda lost in my own sadistic thoughts.
Posted
Yea i read about devil franken. you pay 5000 LP to special summon a fusion monster from your fusion deck(namely blue-eyes ultimate dragon) then use megamorph. that would be a helluva combo!
Posted
Besides speed, the Devil-Franken combo has one particular weakness.

X-E-N-O.

It has a flip effect. When you flip it, you take control of one of your opponent's monsters.
It can attack directly.

This only works if you flip it on your turn, but it can be deadly if you play it against DF decks.
Posted
Yes they have been banned from most major torunaents and are likely to stay that way for the rest of their exsistance.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Don't be crude/offensive, please. I think this thread has had its run anyway, so I'm going to close it. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...