Guest umph! Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 I saw a preview of this on my yugioh tapes. I wondering have anyone seen this and do they have a website that they could link me to so I could find out more about the anime.
Kent Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 You should delete this now. There is a thread for this anime on page 2 of this forum. You can find out tons there. And since you didnt say anything important, I would really suggest that. Plus, your a newb. and its not a good way to start here, That is, with spammy repeat topics. I hope you have fun on the boards, and just try checking out the other thread on page two. Once this is closed you woulnt be able to do a thing, and that includes deleting. Plus, this will be closed. So... I would heed my advice. Oh yea, sorry if this was all a little harsh. Thats my bad. Just trying to keep the boards nice, clean and lively.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 I've seen 3 episodes of it, its good. I agree though, this topic needs to be closed.
Recommended Posts