Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
heheh, the moogle rules.


O
(- -)
(( ))


mog :D
Posted
_ _
| /\ /\ |
|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
\¯| /¯/
[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/


If you can't get who that is... Then I'd better go Hone my text-art skills.
Posted
Lemme try that again...

[FONT=arial]
_ _
| /\ /\ |
|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
\¯| /¯/
[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/


[/FONT]

If that didn't work..

[CODE]
_ _
| /\ /\ |
|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
\¯| /¯/
[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
[/CODE]

I hope one of those worked...
Posted
Ack! I give up... How the hell do ya draw Seph with this dang thing!? Stupid Text won't come out the way I want it!!



[u]Sephiroth[/u]
.._¯¯¯_
.| /\ /\ |
.|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
.\¯| /¯/
.[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

Did that work??

[I]Yay! It did! What do ya think?[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i]
[B]Guess what they are!

1.
[code]
o
(ºoº)
[/code]

2.
[code]
\
/ \
-----
(º º)
\---/
[/code] [/B][/QUOTE]




I think the second might be a tonberry
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]




I think the second might be a tonberry [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I know a Tonberry when I see it, and that is NOT a Tonberry.
Posted
hey it was just a thought.. and it might be. lets see what Dicsco Snorlax has to say about that.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes dangit is... but no the other one isnt... im only leaving it up this time... cause it wouldnt make since if i edit it.... lucky you dont do it again... or ill start being really mean...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]
[b]It's a witch dangit![/b]
Is dangit allowed here Kuja? Coz I know dammit ain't! [/B][/QUOTE]


It called a black waltz
Posted
Yes, the first one is a moogle. The second one, since text art isn't particularly detailed, I'll just say it's some type of black mage. (i.e. Vivi, Black Waltz, Black Mage). Fair enough?
Posted
The text faces are good. I usually dont do any cause mine always look good but then I post and therer all distorted.

BTW* Is D@MNit really need to be edited here? They dont edit it on edited cds or on TV so I dont see the big deal. But your a mod so if you think so thats fine, I was just wondering.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u also dont have to edit F in CDs or TV either... and there are alternitives for every bad word you can think of... that arent cursing... like dangit, crud, butt, fudge, and ill do others if the need arised... thou i will let @$$ go cause it isnt that bad to me... but darnits bad word is to me... cause if you have any clue what that words means you would see y...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...