Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tomyo+Sakura CCS fiction


Recommended Posts

Guest NeoRogueShadows
Posted
Ha! Like I'm really so skilled as to try and write something like that without ever watching an ounce of Card Captor Sakura.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to find a good Tomoyo/Sakura love fanfiction. BTW, I do not mean a lemon. I hate those. No, I want a clean one. Or at the very most, a lime.

I've gone to Shoujoai.com, by the way, so don't recomend anything from there.

And if you do know any, please oh please oh please, can it be well written? Like, actualy THOUGHT put into it? Because statisticly, 90% of all fanfictions out there are not worth reading due to either bad planning or bad spelling (Don't feel bad, a few of my fanfics are like that, I'm not excluding myself*)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...