Jump to content
OtakuBoards

...????????


Guest Voodookanaka

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
sorry bout that couldnt think of a title

in FF9 theres a pic of amarant diving away from an explosion (leave the start screen on and youll see it)
Ive played the game through a couple of times and never seen the part its from.

has anyone else seen it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]Hey neither have I! I never really thought about it till now either. What is that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same thing happens in FF7, at the Disk Change screen. Half the things there didn't happen, and the other half [I]couldn't[/I] of happened. Like Aeris looking at the Highwind. (She's Dead, dammit.)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
hey yeh, I never noticed that either, makes u wonder wether theres some kinda secret videos or something.
Posted
hmmmm it gives you something to think about... Maybe there were some fmvs that weren't shown...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...