Jump to content
OtakuBoards

2 Pac- ''Changes'' Specifically...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Whenever I'm down, I listen to this song for some reason. Well my dad's been playing some **** lately and it kind of gets you down to a low level. But even though I'm struggling I'm trying to fully understand the lyrics of this song, there's just something about it that makes me mellow and chilled out. I like quite alot of Hip-Hop for example, Ja Rule or something, but only a few songs. But I was wondering what you thought of this song if you've heard of it.
I love th piano background and the backing voices, but overall I find this a great version of the song. *Tries to remember who made it* So what do you guys think?
Guest mario_man
Posted
im soz chris but wen i heard this song it must ave bin a long time a go but i didn't like it i dunno y it just didn't appeal to me 4 sum reason

[color=deeppink][size=1]Please use [b]full[/b] words when typing your posts. Abbreviations are fine elsewhere, but do try and keep them off the boards. -BabyGirl[/size][/color]
Posted
I like that song, I find it uplifting, yet saddening. It's a weird mix, it puts me into a tranquil mood. The video reminds of his death, and I think that's what it's meant to do.
However, not about Changes, but on 2-Pac in general, I think it's very...ah, I can't think of the word...weird, that he has got millions of unreleased songs. Somebody, is making a alot of money from releasing these songs, and I find it a bit strange.
Posted
I like that song alot i feel the same way about it.If u like that song listen to "so many tears" its a tight song!You can hear it on tha greatest hits album or "me against the world". Be ready people pac will be back!!!!!
Posted
Like AJeh said, EVERYONE likes changes, but know most poeple only like that son, because it is the only one they have heard, to be honest, that isn't 2Pac's best song. Hit 'Em Up for example, and so on, It is great, actualy AMAZING!, but there are better by 2Pac.
Posted
[b][size=1]
Hit 'Em Up is a tad too uh... [i]thingy[/i] for me...but nevertheless, it's one of the few I have on my PC saved :)[/b]

EDIT: Insert rude into where [i]thingy[/i] is, lol
*hates forgetting obvious words*[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...