Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
HALO! Halo is the best game of all time(probably untill halo 2 comes out). It is a great fps! It allows for stealth kills. It has an awesome multi-player and has great vehicles! Anyways thats all I got to say.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xyandar [/i]
[B]Halo is an amazing game but theres one thing that they need to change. some of the levels are WAY TOO LONG! The Silent Cartographer and other ones take over an hour on legendary! it makes me get kinda bored lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

They need to make the levels longer and harder man, it way too eazy.
Posted
Well at the moment I would probably say Conflict Desert Storm 2 as I think its a really great game and loved the first one. I was slightly disappointed with the amount of levels they gave you, but the difficulty levels make the game more challenging and playing it multiplayer co-operative is really good also.
Guest Mortuus
Posted
Hmm, yes Halo is a good game. I do enjoy playing it and I don't think it will gather dust on a shelf until Halo 2 comes out.

But for the moment Soul Calibur 2 is what I do. Spawn is great for the 1 hit ko/combo. Do a full soul charge, have your ultimate weapon, and fire a fully powered necro blast. Instant win. Plus with all the other characters it is a lot of fun. And when you bring it to a house of 4 people or more, you can have tournaments. Then it becomes real fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...