Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal][i]So long ago, yet still it haunts my dreams...
A car drive, to a school dance, to Hell, now it seems.
I accepted that morning, had no idea I'd lose, this time...
Though in a faithless moment, my life lost its rhyme.

Ami, so beautiful, so bold, had loved me dearly true...
I couldn't care less, my life a blur of an endless hue.
Until the accident stole her from me, I was strong...
Then, when gone from me forever, I realized I was wrong.

She was my breath, my life, my undying hopes...
And when her life was claimed, I was on the ropes.
All in an instant, my recklessness turned to care...
But for what? Fight against Death? Even I wouldn't dare!

Death should have claimed me, not her...
But, like the choice of Admetus, her love did stir.
She took my place in the shadow of Heaven above...
With the grace of an angel and the wings of a dove.

Sweet and gentle as can be, she loved me so true...
It could be said of our love, like fire it grew.
In the emergency room, when she sat near death...
I whispered my feelings, and lent her my breath.

As she grasped my hand, I whispered the phrase...
She whispered it back, with a youthful blaze.
Her lips met mine, the first and final time...
Ending so quickly my life's endless rhyme.

Now I've moved on, love in my heart...
A lover whom distance shan't keep apart.
Still, not a night has gone by I haven't cried...
I swore to myself that I wouldn't....I guess I lied.[/color][/i]
Posted
[color=blue] I feel jelous B'bay. I mean, your always writeing about Ami.....:( lol I know I have no reason to be but I am.I love it anyway even though I don't care too much for that gurl. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...