OtakuBoards

Jet Set Radio Future

Tommy Vercetti

[size=1][color=darkblue] Try this...jump on a pipe, rail, cable that looks like it's going somewhere, and when you see something interesting, jump off the grind and get it. That's what I did, while I was looking for graffiti etc.[/color][/size]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gamer_11
If you would like to know where posin jam's hide out is it at the racokou dei hights under ground sewage pipes but you have to go to 99th street then go to the top of the dragon building then talk to rapid 99 gang then get 1 more soul ponit then they tell you where it is but i just told you where it was loooool

The first time I played this game I was in love, I couldn't get over how awesome it was. But now that I have played it more and more, I hate it. It got so boring after an hour of play. Then I decided to try multiplayer mode, I was shocked at how stupid and pointless it seemed. What once was the reason I wanted an X-box, now haunts me of how I wasted so much time loving it.

:blah:

I agree it was really good and funny to start with and it is very repetitive after several hours play but this game wouldn't completely change my whole view on the xbox as i mean every console has a bad game or 2 but they replace that with better games (for example Splinter Cell or Halo.) But anways back to the original thread, thanks for the advice Gamer_11 even though your banned but i have already done that basically and also thanks for the site you sent me.

[size=1][color=darkblue]This game, if you ask me, should only be played every so often. It's a game as such, it just occupies me for small amounts of time. I find it fun for a short while, but after a bit, I get frustrated, and I find it leaves me feeling sick. All those and flashing colors etc. Maybe I'm epilectic?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=firebrick]Uh, allright dude...you could just check the manual thing but here they are...

City Rush: Make three laps around a selected course, first one to finish wins.

Ball Hog: Almost like City Rush except you or your opponent must make a lap around the course with out having the ball stolen from you. There's also team ball hog.

Flag: There are 5 flags in all; the player with the most flags wins.

Graffiti Wars: Spray as much graffiti on Graffiti Points within the designated time limit.

Tagger's Tag: Draw graffiti on your opponents back. The player that survives to the end wins.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, I didn't actually get a manual Mr., because it is just the disc, with Sega GT 2002 on as well (it came free). I agree, those multiplayer modes sound pretty cool, but they aren't anything special. Tagger's Tag sounds cool, that's what I will try first![/color][/size]

:grumble: [SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]I ain't a Mister, Mister! Last time I checked I was a girl.

grr...

:all:

Well, anyways, Tagger's Tag is fun...City Rush! is easy...Graffiti Wars and Flag are a tad annoying, and Ball Hog is only fun if it's more than two players playing.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkblue] Oops, sorry female. Hee Hee.
Anyway, back on topic. I think that Capture the Flag thing would be fun, and I would end up hitting my opponent with the controller! Sounds fun, although, on flag races, I'm still stuck, and I can't defeat Rapid 99! Ah well *goes for 54th attempt*[/color][/size]

I have played all the multiplayer game modes and they are pretty good but the city rush is boring because all you do is race round, i mean why dont you just use a car instead lol. Tagging people on the back is pretty fun and ballhog is cool also, i tried capture the flag but kept missing the flags which got annoyin.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]Oooh, that would be fun to have cars. They should have more things the players could ride on; not just skates. Like boards, even scooters, or somethin'...

Variety would be nice.

Keep some characters though, like Beat (of course) or Jazz...Yo Yo's cool too...

EDIT: Hah, I just remembered where I got my s/n from...ok, I have a bad memory, so what?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think it should kind of combine with the game Airblade on the ps2 which was a cool game but you could also grafitti and then switch to like blades if you wanted to travel along the ground etc. I think there should be more vareity of things to do on levels other than just grafitti things as that gets boring after a while. I can't really think what else they could do at the moment but when i do i will edit it.

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1][color=darkblue]Ah, I played multi player for the first time. I think me and Cajones played Ballhog, and Tagger's Tag. I wasn't impressed. I don't think these options are strong enough to keep you playing. So variety would be nice, as said before, but in the end, it's a pretty basic idea, and a pretty basic game. But it's still a classic, and it's X Box Exclusive. We should be proud![/color][/size]

I've managed to play all five modes now. Yeah they are pretty basic, but just as good as most games which are skateboard, BMX, rollerskating, etc. Once you get all the players and levels it may be a bit better I suppose. I'm not really that privileged to have this exclusive it's just too repetive! Still it is good, but even the multiplayer modes are just alike.

Yeah i agree with you Cajones but i think it was a good idea that it came with the xbox rather than i bought it seperatly (although you did cajones) because it is very repetitive but i think it does have quite alot of potential and if the designers spent a little more time thinking over the game then it could be improved and be more fun and exciting.

[color=seagreen]What, so is there a sequel coming? I thought there would be, but I haven't heard anything about one yet.

Improvements: I think the game should be more manual. Each character should have their own moves and like specials which you can only do at certain times! More music and somewhat less annoying. The whole graffiti thing is pretty original, but maybe they could add some extra features to it. It would be cool if you could get seperate missions to do of people like on Tony Hawks games, then you should be able to get money which you could spend on upgrades or other cool things you could unlock i.e tricks. That's all I can think of for now. :D[/color]

Improvements, hmmm i would say different moves like with Tony Hawks games because in those they have 100's of moves to pull off with different characters. More objectives to do in levels rather than just spraying grafitti and beating up the police or chasing someone etc. More modes in the multiplayer games or perhaps if the actual game was multiplayer i think would be better and more music.

[size=1][color=darkblue]I haven't heard of one yet, but I think there might be one in ideas at the moment. They should definatley make it more Tony Hawk's style, but they should be careful not to actually loose the main plot of the game![/color][/size]