Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this game isnt released until like december 2003 for the uk ( or so it says in my XOM)
I was just wondering when it was coming out in other countries like the US and if anyone is interested in getting it.
I think the graphics kinda look like medal of honour frontline with the soldiers and the type of scenery. I also like sniper games as i have Hitman 2 and absolutely loved playing it, i could really get into it and enjoy it.
So if anyone has a passion for these types of games just post please.:laugh:
Posted
Well, the scenery does look superb, but this game is no where near complete. They haven't even reached a final design for the hero yet! This game looks fun, but I think it might lose out to a Medal of Honour game.
Posted
Yeah it could have competition as medal of honour games always seem to do well as medal of honour frontline was a very good success but i think sniper elite should do pretty well but if they made it 2 player then that would be good.
Posted
[color=darkblue] In a head to head, I think the next installment of Medal Of Honour will win. These games never seem to have it all. It looks good, but it won't be out for quite a long time, at least half a year. I think we should bring this discussion back up when there is more news, instead of just guessing about the future.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I suppose you are right the Medal of Honour Series is doing very well i hear they have like another new one on the pc which is supposed to be really good but i hope Sniper Elite does do pretty well.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue][quote] i think sniper elite should do pretty well [/quote]
[quote] i hope Sniper Elite does do pretty well [/quote]
You seem to have a lot of hope in this game. If it fails, are you going to die or something, hee hee! Have you heard any recent news on it. I saw some screens recently, but I don't know where...ah, I'm hopeless![/color][/size]
Posted
no im not that sad that im going to die on it if it fails lol i just think it will be a really cool game to play and i hope that it does well but i havent seen anymore news on it i may look it up on the internet or see if there are anymore reviews in a new magazine out.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] There won't be much anywhere, because I have looked, and couldn't find anything. THe game still basically an idea, with a few plans that have been made, and the minimum tasks completed. It looks great, but I think it might not do well, because there are so many great games due to be released soon. They are ging to have to judge when to release it, so as it's not competing with any great games.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yes because it will be competing with the likes of Halo 2 which i am very certain will be a big success as was the first one. I think that when it gets nearer the time say october and if they actually carry on with making sniper elite then there should be more news reviews and pics etc.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Game In Progress! I am sure there will be some information in the near by future, keep your eyes peeled for stuff, and when you find something [b]interesting[/b] we will discuss it[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...