Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This looks great, mabey it's just because i am such a big fan of Robert Di Niro and Analyse THIS. Analyse THAT is the sequal to the great smash hit Analyse THIS.

*notices this is going to get confusing*

Anyway, i was just wondering if anyone else has seen this and is going to go see it when it comes out in Feburary (UK Date.)
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]The previews didn't catch my attention. I saw my comedy movie for the month... but maybe.
I could tell there would be some really funny parts, since well... it's a Robert Di Niro Movie. I'm kinda so-so on seeing it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my dad to see it though. He bearly stays awake during comedy movies. = \[/color] [/size]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]I watched it a couple of years ago, and I thought it was much better than the first one. I don't know, but I think they use more crude humor this time. Maybe that's I liked it better.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...