Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what is your favorite game mode in unreal?


Recommended Posts

Guest tubbyguts
Posted
i just got a XbOX this BOxing WEek with unreal championship,pretty fun.i make headshots easily.i like
to play capture the flag.people are easy to kill
Posted
*off subject* I can see why you were banned!

Anyway I don't have this game as yet, but it should be pretty the same to Unreal Tournament. No storyline, but will be great to play on X-Box Live! I know they have slightly different modes, but I just like the simple Deathmatch and Domination is pretty fun. Capture the Flag is good but gets tedious at times. If Bombing Run is like taking over the base on the Unreal Tournament I didn't enjoy that one. Survival hmmm not sure I will have to get the game! :)
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] *off subject* I agree, can you even spell...

I don't think there is much point in getting this game unless you are subscribed to Live. It would still be fun as a four play game, or as a system link up though![/color][/size]
Posted
I think it looks pretty good and i am gonna still get it either if i dont use it with live. I like playing 4 player games with some mates which i used to do. *off topic* i reminds me of the Quake series and kinda the game modes in timesplitters which are top games i personally think.*
Posted
Yeah I am going to hopefully get it too, maybe even Live. Yeah I enjoy playing those sorts of games too, but what you said after wasn't really off topic but hey. The two player modes are wicked I hope it is as good or possibly better than Unreal Tournament. If they make more to the Unreal series they should add a story mode to just make it that bit of a better game! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...