Raidramon Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=3]What is the strangest breeding combos that you found? I think Eevee and Quagsire is a bit far-fetched.[/color][/size]
Kei Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [color=royalblue]The result, Dibi, would have been either another Eevee or a Wooper, as the rules of breeding state that the baby Pokémon will be the most basic form of the female. It is true that Eevee and Quagsire are a bit of a far-fetched combo, but that's how the EGG Groups are set up. Although I fail to recall if Quagsire is in fact in both the Water 1, 2, or 3 Group and the Ground Group as well, as that's the only way they can be bred. Anyways, I don't really see a point to the topic, but one may appear, so I'll keep it open for now. Nerdsy or Des might disagree, so don't be surprised if this gets closed. I'm watching very carefully....[/color]
Raidramon Posted January 2, 2003 Author Posted January 2, 2003 [size=3][color=darkblue]I think I got a Wooper.[/color][/size]
Nerdsy Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Anyways, I don't really see a point to the topic, but one may appear, so I'll keep it open for now. Nerdsy or Des might disagree, so don't be surprised if this gets closed. I'm watching very carefully....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]I don't see a point either. Also, this topic is hard to answer in more than one sentence. There's not much detail to it. Besides, there's already a topic about breeding. Topic closed. [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts