Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since I have the best manga in the whole world, Shonen Jump, I have the actual REAL names of the Yu-Gi-Oh cast. These names may be hard to say so I'll help spell out the syllables.

This will go by First Name 1st, Last Name last, although if put in proper Japanese order, the family name would be first.

Yugi Mutou-Duh, thankfully WB Kids kept it the same.

Katsuya Jonouchi-In our English Anime, he is known as Joey Wheeler.

Hiroto Honda-In our English Anime, he is known as Tristan Taylor. His last name can be read as "honden," meaning "rice paddy."

Anzu Mazaki-In our English Anime she is known as Tea Gardner. Her first name means "apricot" in Japanese.

Well, how about that? Some of you might already have known that, but I know some YGO fans might've wanted to know that. Always a cool thing to know.

Yu-Gi-Oh! was written, drawn, and created by Kazuki Takahashi.

Just thought you ought to know.

0_o
Posted
I got Shonen Jump as well. I know those names. I think you can also find out the original names on the Otaku.com and look in the Yu-Gi-Oh forum.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Weevil's Japanese name is indeed Insector Haga. I'm going to close this now, as even though this is useful information, it can all be found on [url]www.theotaku.com[/url]'s pretty extensive Yu-Gi-Oh site already.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...