Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon :Dark conflict (please excuse my bad spelling)


Recommended Posts

Posted
:wigout:

I'm trying to start a pokemon adventure.
You can make up the pokemon if you want.
This is me.

Name: Maylin Merriow (Lady Mailei)
Pokemon: Drashin,DarkMuk,DarkLadyien,DarkFlareon,Rineshi,and Kronoashi
Trainer: Dark

Story:
Pepole get invited to a island for the ultimate battle.But there is only 4 pepole allowed to come.You all must travel across the ocean on a water,flying,etc. pokemon. But I suggest only use water and flying(colorless). The 4 pepole meet in a large room to get aquantied with each other. (You must have 6 pokemon before you enter) After a while I come out and announce the ultimate battle as The Golden Battle. Everyone choose their opponet at free will. But only 2 shall face off aginst me. And weird things happen all through this adventure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...