OtakuBoards

First Day equals WACK!!!!!!!!!

Ice Dragon v2

first day of 10th grade turned out to be the crapiest moments of my life. i have no one in particular in any of my classes. im surrounded with a lot of smart @sses. the only time i see my friends is lunch. at first i thought being in the honors classes would be great, but i have decided to drop them all. it seems it was too hard for me and yet, no one is still in any of my classes. n the bad part to all this is that i dont see my g/f in lunch or the hallways :flaming: the worst part to all this is the school year has jumped from a 180 days to 200 (dam board of ed) now i have to suffer an extra 20 days of school. even lunch is horrible. im surrounded with a sh!tload of freshman. man, i never saw that many freshman go to a high school. but its easy picking on freshman friday. other than the freshman, our lunch prices jumped. this is the part where i wish bush's tax plan would take effect.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Jeez, what is with people and picking on Freshman! I'm sick of it! When [B]I[/B] become a senior, I'm going to do what I can to stop Freshman Abuse. It is SO stupid... [/B][/QUOTE]
i dunno why
i guess its a tradition that just started
n you know what
there is no way other seniors will listen to u since the majority of them likes to pick on the freshman

[B]Jeez, what is with people and picking on Freshman! I'm sick of it! When [B]I[/B] become a senior, I'm going to do what I can to stop Freshman Abuse. It is SO stupid... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Um,..When you say Freshmen,..you mean newbies, right? Heheh
we rarely pick on them,..and me never.[/b]

Guest Dementron

when i was a freshman I was doign the beating, i kicked all of their asses.

Guest Master O Beans

Hehe, most of them have it comin' to 'em...They're too cocky and think they can get away with everything...that's when you pull out your trusty (although I never had one...) Paddling Stick and unleash fury!! WOOOHA! Ah yes, Senior year was fun...:devil: