teengohan Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 I was wondering if an administrator would like to make a new forum about beyblades?:)
Mako Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Wrong place, and I don't think Beyblade is nearly as popular as the other series which do have forums :P
Queen Asuka Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Hey, if you want to chat about Beyblade, you can go to the anime forum. Actually, I think there are actually a couple of threads open for that series. ^_^ Next time you have a suggestion though, please make it in the Suggestion forum. :)[/color][/size]
James Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 [color=#507AAC]Yep...feel free to discuss Beyblade in Anime Lounge.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now