Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What Mech?  

  1. 1. What Mech?

    • Atlas
      0
    • Belial
      0
    • Bowman
      0
    • Catapult
      0
    • Cougar
      0
    • Elemental
      0
    • Hackman
      0
    • Kit Fox
      0
    • Mad Cat
      0
    • Mad Dog
      0
    • Owens
      0
    • Prometheus
      0
    • Puma
      0
    • Summoner
      0
    • Thor
      0
    • Timber Wolf
      0
    • Uller
      0
    • Uziel
      0
    • Vulture
      0
    • Others if there are any more?
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
You can post or just vote, but if you post I would like to have an explanation why it is your favourite Mech please. :)

Can't think of mine right now hmmm? I'll get back to you on that.

Grant :demon:
Posted
well i have only played Mech Assault once lol so im not completely sure on which one i played as all i knew is that it could like jump and kinda hover and move at the same time.
I can remember you played as vulture bigcajones i think so if i could remember what my character was called i would vote for him.
Posted
I swear it was either Mad Cat or Mad Dog, but I'm not sure why Vulture couldn't fly hmmm? Maybe I need to get offline and play my games more often. I like the light Mechs with a big arsenal of weapons that looks good and can fly (if you call it flying it's basically a quick jet pack dash)! Cougar is an good example.
Posted
Yeah i think Vulture should have been able to fly hence the name vulture which is a bird that flies lol. I think if the Mechs are too heavy they are very slow to move and are an easy target as i found when playing i couldnt move very fast and had to use the hover to get over the walls and escape the firing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...