Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I never watched tenchi while it was on CN because i wasn't interested but after renting some videos I really got into it!I wanted to know if they are planning on bringing tenchi back to cartoon network??
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Well.... not soon anyways, if ever. You should just buy the series uncut.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I personally like Universe best, but then again, I like them all.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
No, all have diffrent story lines.
Posted
From what I've heard, CN (Toonami) wil NEVER put Tenchi back on, sadly. I'm dissappointed. It was a good series.

Remember when Adult Swim had it? And uncut?

Well...I never watched AS back then. My friend told me that AS had it back then. I'm ashamed of myself for not watching AS when they first started putting on Anime. Anyway, I don't know who will ever air Tenchi, but from what we know now, there might not ever be a Tenchi again on TV. *pouts*
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]From what I've heard, CN (Toonami) wil NEVER put Tenchi back on, sadly. I'm dissappointed. It was a good series.

Remember when Adult Swim had it? And uncut?

[/B][/QUOTE]

On AS, it wasn't un-cut, neither was Outlaw Star.

The first AS ( the Sunday night one with Cowboy Bebop and the now Sunday AS cartoons) started ...... I guess about a year and then some ago, kinda hard to remember. I cant remember when the Saturday AS started, but I dont think its really old. I watched it from the beggining.... gah, stupid memory!
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]SO let me get this right.So in each series of tenchi they meet in diffrent ways??So they dont know each other right?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Correct. The meet diffrently in each series and Kiyone is in Universe and in Tokyo, but not Muyo.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Muyo has 13 and I heard more would be made to continue it. Universe has (tries to remember) I think around 30'ish and I cant remember how many Tokyo has. Look for them at any anime store site, they should be there.
Guest EXCALIBER
Posted
I liked it, It would be cool if it came back, watching Tenchi beat up Kagato was cool.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
Tenchi In Tokyo id better than Tenchi Universe, i don't know about tenchi muyo. but the weird thing is that in Tenchi In Tokyo, Ayeka looked different, like her eyes, something changed in the drawing.
Sakurya(or how it is spelled) is a little bit annoying. Like if she doesn't have no friends. she's a Tenchi Addicted.

[color=teal][size=1]I ask you NOT to stray off topic anymore. PLEASE read the rules and stay on topic within the thread. We don't care what the difference is between series, we're talking about it's liability on Cartoon Network. -Syk3[/size][/color]
Posted
i like tenchi lol, I am reading the Manga now..and trying a few drawings that I am pretty successfull at XD lol, I would like to see the series though..:confused:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My personal favorite Tenchi Series in Tenchi in Tokyo, but im pretty much he only fan of Sakuya and many people hate the series because she is included in it. Also a new series called Tenchi Galaxy Police was recently released in Japan which is in the same world as Univers I believe, anyway the series follows around a different boyby the name of Tenchi who gets involved somehow with members of the GXP.
Posted
I heard about that one a long time ago. It doesn`t seem to be as interesting as the other Tenchi series. Speaking of which , my favorite series was Tenchi Universe. I am so mad it doesn`t come on Cartoon Network anymore. When it came on Adult Swim, they only showed Tenchi Muyo. I was really upset. I gotta go buy some Tenchi video`s and I know the perfect site.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I would suggest buying Tenchi Muyo on DVD for about $120 because it comes in a sweet package and it also has a crap load of extras that are very interesting.

Also I heard a rumer that when the Tenchi Muyo series comes out with its 3rd season, CN will in fact air it. It is just a rumer but it makes me happy non the less.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...