Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok there are a few things that I want help with but I'll only ask for one for the time being.
I've just finished going through the Tret tree and I was wondering how am I ment to cure the curse?
Posted
I've gotten as far as the Goddess statue in the Mercury Tower, and used Ply, but I have no idea what to do after that cause I can't figure out which blocks to jump on and which direction to go in
Posted
ok, I havn't played this game in a long time, so try this: go to [url]www.gamewinners.com[/url] Then, go to the GBA section. Click on G for Golden Sun. Go all the way to the bottem of the page. Click on strategy guides from GameFAQs, and then click on whichever FAQ you want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...