Duo Maxwell Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 Ok there are a few things that I want help with but I'll only ask for one for the time being. I've just finished going through the Tret tree and I was wondering how am I ment to cure the curse?
Sniglefager Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 Have you gone to the Mercury Tower, to get the water from there?
Duo Maxwell Posted January 4, 2003 Author Posted January 4, 2003 I've gotten as far as the Goddess statue in the Mercury Tower, and used Ply, but I have no idea what to do after that cause I can't figure out which blocks to jump on and which direction to go in
Sniglefager Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 ok, I havn't played this game in a long time, so try this: go to [url]www.gamewinners.com[/url] Then, go to the GBA section. Click on G for Golden Sun. Go all the way to the bottem of the page. Click on strategy guides from GameFAQs, and then click on whichever FAQ you want.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now