Wild Freedom Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I just saw My friend beat Sepheroth!!! It was great... The graphic the music it was great. Even though it was only 7 it was so awsome. I like his last form the best!!
Sephiroth Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 yeah, sephiroth's last form is called safer sephiroth, now you know why I called myself that on the old boards, the music is definately the coolest....
Seifer Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=blue]I agree. Mentioning the music reminded me to go and download it.[/color]
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B][color=blue]I agree. Mentioning the music reminded me to go and download it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, the Music in that bit ownz. But not as much as... CHOCOBO MUSIC!!! YEAH!!! :D :D :tasty:
Cloud_Strife Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 The music was amazing! It was a historical moment in game history.
Guest Zeh Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yeah, the Music in that bit ownz. But not as much as... CHOCOBO MUSIC!!! YEAH!!! :D :D :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] Chocobe music... thats the best... almost as cool as moogle music.. but i'm not possitive the moogles music was in every game...
Dark Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Yeah the music waz cool. It waz the best moment in the game!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now