liamc2 Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 [img]http://www.blaze-gear.com/g2_012.jpg[/img] Well its about time really. Portable handheld, brilliant screent resolution...why not put the two together? Specs: [list] [*]One-touch self-seek tuning for up to 99 channels (where available). [*]Never miss your favourite programmes again! [*]Telescopic antenna with external aerial-in jack. [*]Built-in speaker with earphone/speaker output jack. [*]Desktop stand. [*]Audio and video in/out. [*]Control brightness, contrast, colour and volume. [*]Powered by AC adaptor (included) or 4xAA Alkaline batteries. [*]Separate Car and Console adapter available [*]Can be used as a screen for other consoles [/list] Pretty suave eh?
Schrat Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 wow thats very cool...to bad it wont fit the new GBA-SP
Zanarkand Abes Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 How much is that? I looked for it but couldn't find it for some reason. And will it fit the Game Boy Advance Crystal Version?
BigCajones Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 I don't know if this is a totally different things, but in England the Blaze Tuner for GBA has been out for ages. It only has like 5 channels though and it's usually around £60-70. I was thinking of getting this when my teacher 'accidently' stole my portable TV, but I never did in the end.
ZeroBlade Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 With my modified GBA, that would go perfect. Its just that I wouldn't have any use for it since I play my GBA on the go and watch real TV when I don't :P
Bing Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]I liked the fact that it can be used as a screen for other consoles. That's really good. It would be cool to get a Gameboy Advance and a T.V in one. It's a good idea, but it's been out in the UK for a long time! If I had a Gameboy Advance, I might get one :p[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now