Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I read a good bit of this series when it was put out in Smile magazine, but I couldn't afford to go and buy the manga. But I really like everything I read. It was definately a good series.[/color][/size]
Posted
I've read 4 volumes so far, and I like it. It's kinda sad and depressing, but still really good. ^-^ I'd like to get more, but the plot was becoming a little too depressing for me right now. Maybe I'll pick it up again later. ^^;
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I like Kira. She's so sweet, you know?

I really hate the part where the artist guy [spoiler]steals her artwork and everything and uses it as his own. And then when they find out, the guy *his name has totally left me* goes and confronts him. Then the guy eventually kills himself by jumping off of a building, just like the guy's brother. SO SAD....[/spoiler] If you've read the part of the series that's contained in Smile magazine, then read the spoiler. Otherwise, don't look![/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]I like Kira. She's so sweet, you know?

I really hate the part where the artist guy [spoiler]steals her artwork and everything and uses it as his own. And then when they find out, the guy *his name has totally left me* goes and confronts him. Then the guy eventually kills himself by jumping off of a building, just like the guy's brother. SO SAD....[/spoiler] If you've read the part of the series that's contained in Smile magazine, then read the spoiler. Otherwise, don't look![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I read that part. U.U [spoiler]That was really low of him to use Kira's artwork. And to have called Rei stupid and all that because he didn't like his artwork. That guy was just a jerk. But I thought it was sad that he commited suicide just over that, too. There are much better way to resolve problems than to kill yourself...[/spoiler]
Posted
i've only read the first 2 volumes. i've fallen in love with the series. and since in don't know how to do the black out aprt for spoilers...i agree with you guys. ^_^
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Yeah, Amiboshi, I agree with what you said. [spoiler]But what I don't understand is why exactly he DID kill himself. His life didn't seem that bad. Wasn't he like the top student or something? I think may have been some other sort of underlying problem...[/spoiler]

And THAT's his name, REI! I couldn't remember it for the LIFE of me.[/color][/size]
Posted
lol. All the posts are black! heh heh... XD

[spoiler]Yeah, I think he killed himself [i]because[/i] he was the top student and going to art school and everything, but I can't be sure. Everyone expected all these great works from him and stuff, and his artwork just didn't have any feeling in them. I think his art died in a way, and he felt he had to die with it. But that's just what I'm speculating, I really don't know why either. ^^;;[/spoiler]
Posted
I have read all of the ones that have coume out in the US

I hate masao!!!! he's this gay kid that really likes Rei, but [spoiler] He's all like "I NEED TO KILL KIRA TO GET TO REI!! And there was this one kid he killed who was his friend.. And he's like "I don't want the kind and caring Rei. I want the dirty, violent rei.." He like, wants to strap REi down and do him...:rolleyes:[/spoiler]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Heh, Genkai, I don't think I've gotten that far in the series at all. But I don't like that girl that is one of Rei's Ex's. She's really rude and she keeps jumping on Kira. That really pissed me off about the shoes and everything.

And I know this is totally changing the subject, but Momo in the Peach Girl manga wears the cutest shoes! :D

And by the way Tursi, the way to do the black-out text is type in [ spoiler ]The type what you want to be blacked out.[ /spoiler ] Of course, you don't put the spaces in there, though.[/color][/size]
Posted
I leave for a week and when i come back there is blackness everywhere..........
well i intend to keep reading it though it can get depressing. This is a new thing for me since i don't usually get into romance series too easily (except inu yasha).

***********spoiler***************

When he kisses the statue, that nearly made me melt!
**********end spoiler*************
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I don't remember no one kissing a statue...that must be interesting. I really don't remember that...

Does anyone think that Kira needs a new hair do?[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]I don't remember no one kissing a statue...that must be interesting. I really don't remember that...

Does anyone think that Kira needs a new hair do?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think she does. It's always so boring and not very complementing. >.>

Rei kissed that Mars statue in the first volume, I believe. I just thought that was kinda weird...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]But her hair complementing her wouldn't go with her shy withdrawn personality. It shows that she really doesn't care about other people and could really care less. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I agree, but just because you don't care about showing off or anything doesn't mean you have to look all grungy. Sometimes, people like to nice for themselves... Anyway, yeah, I think that's why she has the plain style. It'd be weird if she was shy and had an outrageous hairstyle. O.o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B] Anyway, yeah, I think that's why she has the plain style. It'd be weird if she was shy and had an outrageous hairstyle. O.o [/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaaahha
when i read that i pictured her with a mohawk.......
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]*Blinks at them both* Heh, you guys are weird. I just meant that the pigtails are getting old. I hate wearing my hair the same way everyday because it just gets old after a while. That's all I meant.

Rei's Ex has cute hair. But I feel so sorry for her.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yah, I agree, the pigtails are kinda getting old, why can't she do something.. MORE with her hair..

I hate Rei's ex, she'a a brat, and she's all whiny and depressed. Grr. I hate girls like that.
Posted
Yeah, I kinda hate Rei's ex... She was such a brat, especially to Kira. And she acts all spoiled and pathetic. I mean, I have sympathy for her situation, but love shouldn't be gained with sympathy, and she was kinda playing off that to try and get Rei back... That's disgusting. It makes girls seem all weak and crap. >.<
Posted
I agree, it makes all girls seem vengeful and evil. Forget the ex, that girl Harumi is just evil!
I just want to scratch out her face! I really want to get some more but im a little broke.....if only there was a manga library. I would call it, Mucha Manga!
Posted
Um, well, VR, if ya did't know, later on in the manga, [spolier]Harumi and Kira become good friends[/spoiler]

The ex is kinda pathetic. If I was in her situation, I probably would've given up by now, but she gets all bitchy and whiny and is so persistant, knumsayin?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...