Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Because spamming has gone up, and I allowed minimal humorous spamming but some idiotic members keep abusing that issue, anybody that even SPAMs on the spot they will receive a ban warning, then if they spam again regardless they will be banned.
Raiden Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Thank u very much, but what happened 2 my thread?
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I dunno, I must've accidentally deleted it. Sorry.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 When I wasn't things got outa control. I'll lift this when I'm sure everything has settled down.
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Yeah I hope it settles down soon. Good idea though Altron Gundam!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now