Guest Meier_Link Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 i was wondering if anyone has ever seen this movie before, I just recently bought the DVD and I think it's one of the most dramatic, and horrifying Japanese animation film out there. I really like it and the animations especially.
JCBaggee Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 [color=red]I saw it on Action Channel several months ago. It's pretty good, though not one of the best. The plot was good, the animation was great, and the premise was awesome, but it still kinda felt like it was lacking something. --J.C.[/color]
Guest Meier_Link Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 Never heard of Action channel, but Sci Fi channel shows some pretty alsome anime movies. I think that damn movie is too short, and I never found out how the hell Eiji turned into a demon in the first place, I know it has to do with the Strength enhancement drugs though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now