Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shadows Fall - Underground Heavy Metal


Recommended Posts

Guest punkdot
Posted
Anyone here ever heard of Shadows Fall? They are underground heavy metal. They are pretty good. But all I've heard from them is [b]Thoughts Without Words[/b]

Anyone else ever heard of them? Have any more good songs by them?
Posted
[color=darkred]Yeah, I like Shdows Fall. I have not heard "Thoughts Without Words" though. I have only heard a handfull of their songs. Maybe 10 or so. The only ones I can really remember are "Of One Blood", "Somber Eyes To The Sky", "Idle Hands" and [b]"Deadworld"[/b]. Deadworld was my favorite. The singer has not so much of a voice though. His voice is all schreechy. Ick.[/color]
Guest punkdot
Posted
....I like it... Haha, thats why I made a thread about them, his voice is cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...