masterfork Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I posted this quite a while ago on the older boards... Dunno who's interested, but I'd like some feedback, if you don't mind waiting a few minutes for the pieces to download. One of them I know most of you are quite familiar with, the other two, maybe. Zelda theme - [url]http://www.total3d.com/zeldapiano.mp3[/url] 3rd movement of Moonlight - [url]http://www.total3d.com/Recording1.wav[/url] Black Key Etude - [url]http://www.total3d.com/Recording1.mp3[/url] Basically that's it.. they're bad quality cause I recorded them on my ipaq... but eh.. what are you gonna do... oh well. Hope I don't bore you guys too much =]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 im not a zelda fan why post this again??? didnt u get enought feedback from the last boards??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now