Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dumb Question...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey... Let me start with please don't flame me...

I'm a DBZ fan, and I watch it every chance I get, but do DBZ eps still get made or did they stop? I'd like as much info as possible about this.

Right now - 4th ep with the androids.
Posted
That's ****.
Why'd they have to stop :(.
Posted
Well,

As mentioned above they are already done with making the shows. The last stuff aired in 1994.

However, there is a bunch for you to still see.

If you are only in the android saga, the begining of it at that, then there is still a ton to come.

First off, there is all of dragonball which will grow on you. Then there is all of dbz. You are currently at about the half way point of dbz. Then there is dbgt which is still yet to be fully seen by myself and and many others.

Im not sure about the gt stuff, but db and dbz air on cable all the time now.

That still leaves out the movies and tv specials. All of those are good. Movies alone, there are (I think) 14 movies. Maybe more, maybe less.

I hope you manage to catch it all, but I can tell you first hand; if you dont go out and buy tons and tons of anime, it might take a long while to catch everything in db.

good luck.
Posted
what a turn out...well...at least now you have a better idea as to what you have in store dealing with dragon ball.kaoiken.D
Posted
The story doesn't just "end"...
There's always a way to continue it, they get money, we get what we want to see, fair deal?
Posted
But the point of it is that they might not [i]want[/i] to continue the series. See, people actually didn't want GT in the beginning, and even with all of the action that came in the late twenties of the episodes, some people still said the series was a mockery of what the Dragonball universe was about. The main reason why, in my opinion, that there is no new series of Dragonball is that Toriyama is out of ideas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...