Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone read the Planet Ladder manga? I finally found the first volume and read it, and I really love it so far! ^-^ It's shoujo/fantasy/sci-fi. Great mix for me. ^_^ But it's really intersting, and I love the Kagami robot. He's awesome. :p So, anyone else know this series?
Posted
OMG I love Planet Ladder!!!
I need to get the 4th book... I keep forgetting about it.
The giant chicken guy was so funny and really hard to take seriously... but I love it so much.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Planet Ladder...it was also published in Smile magazine. I really liked the artwork, but the storyline was sort of hard for me to grasp, so I didn't get into it at all. But could someone tell me exactly WHAT was going on?[/color][/size]
Posted
What I've come to grasp from the first volume is that this prince, seeu, [accidentally?] killed a boy named Kagami, and greatly mourned his death, and he went crazy and spent all his time making clone dolls of Kagami.

500 years later... >.> Kaguya is taken from her world by all the people from this other world. They're all fighting over her, and then Seeu's clone of Kagami, Gold, gets her in the end, when something breaks and all hell is set loose. Actually, I don't know what that was, but Gold and Kaguys are thrown back to his world. Gold's circuits or something is messed up by the thing that broke, and he's restarting, but in the meantime, the real Kagami surfaces. Then when gold starts back up, Kagami disappears and Kaguya is left alone in this world with Gold and a big chunk of her house. From there they just wander around until they get to this town full of creepy people who decide they'll strip her and sell her clothes, and then sell her, I think, because they figure if they strip her, she won't go anywhere. O.o And that's where volume one left off... ~_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...