Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=0099FF] [size=1]Just a few more day then I'll have a basketball game against one of my friend in school....should I play my best or should I just play not as aggressive?

Any tips.. that I can win and also keep this friendship?[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=0099FF] [size=1]Yeah.. I thought of that. But she's really nice and.....I don't really know anymore. It's just a few days to go! until the game!

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciated[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Does she go to our school?
Annd... you should just play how you usually do. ^_^
I mean, isn't it fun playing against your friend?

...is it Olivia?

By the way.. if it's on Saturday, we can't go to the Metreon.. T-T[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=0099FF] [size=1] Yeah but..unfortunaly you don't know her.
But this is a league you have to play your best no matter what.

Well... anyway it's okay. I'll be fine![/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I'd say to play your best and with all your heart, it would really hurt your friend to know that you weren't going giving it your 100% just because she's your friend. I think you owe it to each other to not hold anything back, that way it is a truly enjoyable game.

May the best team win.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...