Licky Dust Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 [color=green] [u] ~Spring~ [/color] [/u] [color=silver] Skipping on the butterfly wings of Love I can soak up the spring with you The flowers entwine around my heart Let?s plant daisies to-gether Watch them grow and bloom As our Love does I can touch magic dreams When you?re near We?re completed together Gliding along the gentle wind It seems like it will plant itself in the spring As we close our eyes I can feel your Love blossom All within me This wondrous day... How I yearn for it to be infinite I want the flowers in bloom in forever This season sends out an enchanting power The ?birds and bees? run free in the spring air A sunny spring with you is a holiday -everyday- Dreams become reality When the fantasy of the spring seizes you Spring is our wonderland Our Autumn thoughts of Love celebrated...[/color] this is a horrible poem to me...i feel i didn't do spring justice in this piece...but please read! :nervous:
Dan L Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 I like it.. I don't think you did spring an injustice at all.. *ahem* *points to title* trying to conceal your "secret" identity, eh?.. heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now