Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just checking out dragonballz.com and I saw something that realy surprised me. Apparently 20'th century FOX has bought the rights to dbz, and are planning to make a live action DBZ movie!:D :naughty: I don't know too much about it but if anyone else doese please tell me! thanks alot!
Posted
[B] [SIZE=1]This topic about the live action movie has been descussed many times in the past. Should you flip a few pages back, you will most likely find a thread about it, with all the information you could possibly dream of. ;)

But for now, this thread will be closed soon enough. As threads about the movie have been disallowed I do believe. But just check back a little ways, and you'll get all the information you want. Have a nice day. :) [/SIZE] [/B]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...