Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:) I was wondering if there could be a Yu Yu Hakusho or a Inuyasha forum? I think it will be really cool to have a Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha forum.(maybe I could be a moderator.I doubt it though it was just a thought about being a moderator.)
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I don't think the animes are popular enough... I mean, I don't either anime really needs its own forum.

You could discuss them in the Anime Lounge though. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red][b]Yep Juu. I haven't even heard of Inuyasha. lol.[/b][/color]
Posted
Just wait, the same thing that happened to outlaw star will repeat. They want a forum, they get a forum and cartoon network shows reruns and BAM! no more conversation. Empty forum. Actually if i had to, i would suggest replacing the outlaw star one with your inuyasha one. More episodes equal more conversation. I don't understand people who want forums for anime only 20 something episodes long.
Posted
[b][color=003399]I agree. Normally there isn't a new forum created until there is enough interest/demand generated, and sometimes new forums just have a few good threads, but then all conversation runs dry.

I'm sure you could find a post or create a new post about Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha in the anime lounge.[/b][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...