Jump to content
OtakuBoards

man, I really need to think of some decent titles....


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
heres a couple of my latest pics in the making (like anyone cares)

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/tant.jpg[/url]

Is that all the members of tantalus or did I forget anyone?

and heres one of Ruby and Blank

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/rubyblank.jpg[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yep that is all of them... you even remembered the 3 mole's lol... but ur second link dont exist in AOL...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Its just AOL being annoying, Ill try to get Topaz to put em on openlegends when there finished os u can see.
Posted
Moles??? i don't remember any moles...

Gesh... I gotta start playing those final fantasy games daily again...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...