stratigyless Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 O.k I have to do a science fiar and I can't come up with any ideas!:bawl: All of the ones I thought of have been taken, which is a serious problem(for those of you who don't like to fail). So if anyone has any ideas even stupid ones, I desperatley would appreciate it.
Defcon5 Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 Does Gender Identity Affect Short Term Memory- I can get into detail later but in a nut shell it's "If your a guy will you remember things that tend to be associated with guys and vice-verca." PM me if you want more details.
DeathKnight Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 [color=crimson]Haha. Make an Electromagnet. Thats what I did, on the day before it was due too. All I used was a D sized battery, some copper wireing, a nail, and small piece of paper. You wrap the piece of paper around the nail, and then closely wrap the wire around and around it, stopping around a centimeter from the sharp end of it. Place the two ends of the wire on either end of the battery, and your nail should be an electromagnet now- A somewhat strong one at that. Anyway, I think that was the process. I did it in fifth grade, haha.[/color]
spike speigel Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Well, you could see which type of.....oh...wait...that's the one I'm doing. Oh well. Can't help ya there.:devil:
Kent Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Do the good old patato powering a flash light. If not that, see how coca cola effects the grow of rust on a nail. Or how vaseline on a plants leaves affects its life. I know those are all silly, but good luck with your dilemma.
Steph Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Prove that a Mcdonalds cheeseburger is so artificial that it doesn't grow mould. XD Jk... o_O I can't think of any experiments...
Frankie Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Its funny science... i suck at it...alright the only project i have EVER done was the classic Paper Volcanoe thing... and that was like.... 3 years ago... and it exploded instead of erupting... dont ask me how.... i have no idea.. *sigh*
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Well you could also do the somewhat geeky and easy way out of it, by making a volcano, though like with most science fairs there are at least 2 or 3 people that do a volcano every year. Another thing you can do is "Does the enviroment a person lives in effect human developement and growth?" That's a rather interesting and a creative one.
SuperMuffin Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 [color=blue]I would do a memory one. All you have to do is hold up a picture to different people of different age groups for about 20 seconds and ask them questions on it. The results could be catagorized by age level and gender.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now