Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
is anyone here familiar with the anime Clover?It's by Clamp. I saw it at Waldenbooks, its a beautiful slip covered little graphic novel.
I was going to buy it but it's half the size of usual GPs and it cost 14. So is it worth it?
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've read bits and pieces of it in TokyoPop, but it's a GREAT series. There is this very melancholy looking statue and she's so beautiful and it's of this singing maiden and they're telling a story about it...Oh, I LOVED IT!

Anyways, yes, it's one of the BEST CLAMP series there is.[/color][/size]
Posted
I have the first volume of this, and I fell in love with the art the most. I love the cyber look they have, it's really gorgeous. The story is really cool, too. Very exciting, and like I said, I love the cyber thing. ^_^

The only thing keeping me from getting more of this series is that it's rather expensive for such a small book. U.U But it's a really great CLAMP series. ^^
Posted
Kickass series right there. It was my 2nd or 3rd manga.. I love it. There's only 4 volumes, so getting into won't put a huge dent into your pocket, and for a slip cover etc., that's pretty cheap, though it IS tokyopop..

Anyway, I highly recommend it.. Thouugh what's weird is, if you want to read it chronologically, you'd read it in this order: Vol. 3, vol. 4, vol.1, vol. 2... It's cool they changed it..I read them 1-2-3-4, and I thought it was better that way!!!

Go out.. and BUT IT!!!!!!!! Wheeee. One of my fave mangas of all time.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, I guess I need to get the whole series and read it. It really stinks that it's so short, though.

Do you guys remember the statue? The STATUE was great. I need a picture of it...I drew one once...[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...