Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ahh I have seen my cousin play this isn't it like a Dungeons and dragons game. It looked to me like a RPG with bits of action in (maybe like Zelda I can't remember much). I don't know if it has changed now it's on the X-Box, but I doubt it ... So am I correct?
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer- It has an 8 gigabyte hard drive
Question-What is the title of the new Indiana Jones game?[/color][/size]
Posted
Answer: Conflict:Sabre is the direct sequel but there is another one called Conflict:Missing presumed dead but thats a whole new concept based on different wars.
Question: What 3 cities is Driver 3 set in?
Posted
Conflict: Desert Sabre, but close enough. Haven't heard of the other one.

Well at the moment Driver is set in Nice, Miami and Istanbul whether there will be anymore cities I don't know (This looks such a good game may I add!!!)

What developer does Halo and Halo 2 have (which company develops the game)?
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Well, it's offically Microsoft, as they bought the developers company. But I think the answer you are looking for is Bungie.
Question- On Blade II, what is the name of your mentor/teacher guy?[/color][/size]
Posted
If I recall on the film the mentor was called Whistler, having not played Blade II I don't know whether it's the same, but as it should be based around the film I will guess that it is correct (sorry if it isn't).

Name all the taxi drivers on Crazi Taxi 3!
Posted
The Answer is: Axel, B.D. Joe, Gena, Gus, Slash, Iceman, Cinnamon, Hot-D, Angel, Bixbite, Mrs.Venus and Zax. *Phew*

Here's my XBOX Question:
In what XBOX game does a young gaurdian have a weapon called an Axion.:D
Posted
This is quite a stumbling question, luckily I have searching skills and managed to find something in my magazine. I think it's called Azurik: Rise of Perathia, the reason I don't know much about it is because it's under top 25 worst games on X-Box lol.

Well as for a question- Other than DOA: Volleyball, what other volleyball game is being released on the X-Box?
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer = Chop & Styx, Fu Hiya, Candi Roll and Xui Tan Sour
Question = What is the title of the Mario Party style game, being released for the X Box this month?[/color][/size]
Posted
Well the cast includes Chop & Styx, the lone samurai with a kid strapped to his back; Ninja Fu Hiya, the ninja who tries too hard; Candi Roll, who?s done her fair share of fighting on the casting couch; and Xui Tan Sour, avenger of her father, brother, village and pet goldfish. I think that's it?

Anyway- What is the first ever X-Box racing chair that has been developed?

[b]EDIT: Alexus_Bing answer- well I've seen a few, but I think the one your looking for is Shrek Super Party. Now answer my question if I'm correct. [/b]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, what's a racing chair? I really don't understand that, because I know many companies that produce custom made car seats with a holder for the steering wheel and pedals. Can you explain that, or replace the some what poor question.[/color][/size]
Posted
Well it's a seat with a wheel and pedals attached to it, the first one for the X-Box. I was asking what is the name of it.

If you don't want that question then in Silent Hill 2 how does [spoiler]Maria Die?[/spoiler] Include where and who by!
Posted
Hmmm... I looked around for a while and i think i may know the answer to your racing chair question Cajones.
Is the answer Virtual Racing Chassis? i am not sure if this is the first one for xbox but thats my answer lol.
Posted
Well no it's not correct, but I suppose it is a bit of a stupid question so I will kind of help you all out. [URL=http://www.techniqueleisure.com]Click here for HELP![/URL] :p
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]There is no right or wrong answer, because nobody knows. Cajones, this is a really awful question, as it has no true answer, because many companies have made racing chairs, I remeber seeing many multi-format and X Box ones previously. Vercetti, I'll leave you the honour of asking the next question![/color][/size]
Posted
Well I agree and Vercetti that is the chair I was thinking of and that says is the 'first' for the X-Box. That is why I changed the question if you have not seen, so really you should be answering that, but I guess it's right that Vercetti should ask a question even though I basically gifted it to him.
Posted
Your mother and sister are kidnapped and from then on you start in the land of Albion where you seek your father.

I will just use my original question: In Silent Hill 2 how does [spoiler]Maria Die[/spoiler]? Include where and who by!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...