OtakuBoards

X Box Quiz

Bing

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conflict: Desert Sabre, but close enough. Haven't heard of the other one.

Well at the moment Driver is set in Nice, Miami and Istanbul whether there will be anymore cities I don't know (This looks such a good game may I add!!!)

What developer does Halo and Halo 2 have (which company develops the game)?

[size=1][color=darkblue] Well, it's offically Microsoft, as they bought the developers company. But I think the answer you are looking for is Bungie.
Question- On Blade II, what is the name of your mentor/teacher guy?[/color][/size]

This is quite a stumbling question, luckily I have searching skills and managed to find something in my magazine. I think it's called Azurik: Rise of Perathia, the reason I don't know much about it is because it's under top 25 worst games on X-Box lol.

Well as for a question- Other than DOA: Volleyball, what other volleyball game is being released on the X-Box?

Well the cast includes Chop & Styx, the lone samurai with a kid strapped to his back; Ninja Fu Hiya, the ninja who tries too hard; Candi Roll, who?s done her fair share of fighting on the casting couch; and Xui Tan Sour, avenger of her father, brother, village and pet goldfish. I think that's it?

Anyway- What is the first ever X-Box racing chair that has been developed?

[b]EDIT: Alexus_Bing answer- well I've seen a few, but I think the one your looking for is Shrek Super Party. Now answer my question if I'm correct. [/b]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, what's a racing chair? I really don't understand that, because I know many companies that produce custom made car seats with a holder for the steering wheel and pedals. Can you explain that, or replace the some what poor question.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue]There is no right or wrong answer, because nobody knows. Cajones, this is a really awful question, as it has no true answer, because many companies have made racing chairs, I remeber seeing many multi-format and X Box ones previously. Vercetti, I'll leave you the honour of asking the next question![/color][/size]

Well I agree and Vercetti that is the chair I was thinking of and that says is the 'first' for the X-Box. That is why I changed the question if you have not seen, so really you should be answering that, but I guess it's right that Vercetti should ask a question even though I basically gifted it to him.