Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who Likes Survivor?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Likes Survivor?

    • I worship it (sings holy survivor)!
      0
    • I like it
      1
    • I hate it
      0
    • I would love to blow up the frickin island!
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who has watched survivor Thailand? I think it is the best Suvivor ever
There were a few new elements to the game, like the old people choosing the tribes, one had an advantage of water, while the other had an advantage of shelter!

I have watched the first 3 espidoes [spoiler] good to see Chuay Ghan win something for once [/spoiler]

Who likes survivor, and if you have seen Thailand, do you think it fell short, or surpassed the others, or did you like the first island (called borneo or something) Australia or Marquesas better?
Posted
[color=red][b]Yeah, survivor was over a few months ago here too. This thread might have been good about a month ago.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...