Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I just want to personally welcome everyone to the all-new OtakuBoards.com!

I really hope that everyone enjoys their stay. Remember to read our FAQ to learn about our vB Code and all the cool new features that we're offering. :)

Have fun![/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
hey where do we get avatars?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I already know about vBulletin boards. GF has vBulletin, but this seems kinda better.
Guest firemac
Posted
I have been to these types of board myself, vb's rock.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]This is awesome! i only ever thought we had ubb and html guess not![/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]By The way this is Trunks[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay...

Avatars: In order to change your avatar, simply click on [i]Profile[/i] and then click [i]Edit Options[/i].

Once you've arrived there, scroll down to the bottom and click [i]Change Avatar[/i] and that's all there is to it.

As for ranks, Adam told me yesterday but I forgot them lol. Basically, this time, we have 10 ranks....much more than before.

You'll have to wait 'till your posts increase to see what they are. But of course, don't spam to get there :) [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...