CoolGuy_2000 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 :) Yo, I may be new around here but I know a lot.I can find out just about anything on any anime saga u wanna know about:) [COLOR=darkblue]I am a newbie in this place but in my mind I know an awful lot about anime[/COLOR] :cool: I just wanna try to be cool friends with everyone and benefit in knwledge in this cool place.I want to be friends with everyone.I would love to share ideaswith everyone here:) So if you all could chat with me or pm me I would love to share ideas ok:) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 ok heres a tough q i wud like answered,[B]when gokou killed buu with spirit bomb/genki dama (<--sp!?!?!) wuz he ssj or not?[/B]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Welcome to the boards. You may think you know a lot, which you probably do, but not more than me when it comes to DBZ/GT. Well, good luck answering the easy questions that come your way.
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 okie dokie then ,altron gundam can u answer tha quistion i asked this dude?
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Yes I can. He was in normal condition. If he was in SSJ he would've just absorbed the Genki Dama's power...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now