Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well,I'm pretty sure that FUNI well show GT,yeah most of you think it'll suck,but many people who can't get a hold of the original eps,or such,would probebly injoy watching FUNImations version. Toonamia,or CN will lose alot of support if they don't show GT,as Lady Saiya-jin added,CN will not be able to aford it. I don't really know if I want to see GT,I mean Mary(Topaz) says GT sucks,and I have seen alot of GTs characters,and some are drawn pretty badly. For ex: Mr. Satan. But,I would like to see Gokou go Ssjin4,& crap so I guess I'm sorta looking forward to it,but by then I'll probebly be able to buy some original GT eps,2003 & 04,that seems so far away,I'll be 16/17 by then.:mad:
Posted
GT isnt gonna come for a while they are showing new eps soon but i have 2 movies there gonna show already the great sayamon and when Trunks and Goten fight in a tourney (Trunks wins) maybe they might show the Buu saga but thats about it GT doesnt come until way way later
Posted
they probaly wont show it anyway cause GT was to commical and it sucked so they didnt make many eps so to keep there rateings up they most likely not going to show it anyway:flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...