OtakuBoards

Any One Know if They R Gonna Show GT?

Raiden

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]I dunno but before they do that, they have to finish DBZ. So if they do it won't be for awhile. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]And it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG @ss time. If they do they'll prolly run all of DBZ a few times more before they get to GT. But I wanta see GT, mainly for Bebi and Super 17.. and the Evil Shenron saga too, just to see Vegeta transform into SSJ4.. tho I've already seen that on a clip I d/led..[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=green]And it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG @ss time. If they do they'll prolly run all of DBZ a few times more before they get to GT. But I wanta see GT, mainly for Bebi and Super 17.. and the Evil Shenron saga too, just to see Vegeta transform into SSJ4.. tho I've already seen that on a clip I d/led..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You do know he does it with the help of a machine, lol

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]litte smart Altron speaks his mind again[/SIZE]
Hmm last i heard it was coming out in 2004, but i guess im wrong [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that so wrong? I know a lot more than you, I'm just trying to answer the questions as best as I can.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]You do know he does it with the help of a machine, lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, read the post a lil more clearly and you'll see that I said that I d/led the clip of when Vegeta transformed into SSJ4. And I've known for a long time now that He uses Bulmas Brute Ray. Personally I like Vegetas transformation better than Gokou's.. I've seen Gokou's and it wasn't that good. I think he was nude at one point if I remember corretly.. I didnt [i]need[/i] to see Gokou @ss, lol.[/SIZE]

CN cannot afford to let go of a series on a block(5-7) that is popular with the crowd they try to reach....if they drop DBGT, they'll lose a huge fan base for the prime time slot, that's from an ad perspective..plus the episodes have been already purchased and are being marketed in the US and gradually released..until DBZ is over..the defiite answer will come in 2003 or 2004

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Go[i]hu[/i]? Wat will these kids think of next? [/B][/QUOTE]

Greg what are you talking about? HU is a mix between goHan and gokU. put them together and you get Gohu. Greg man you got to think!*taps his temple with his pointer finger*

dragon ball gt will not air until mid 2003 somewhere around the summer time i heard from my friend i ahve to ask about it but im sure there gonna air it mid 2003 around summer time thats when dbgt aired in toyko 2 years ago, and as far as the reruns are concerned there not done doing the whole episode of the buu saga when the buu saga is finished doing all the episodes there gonna air it on tv but right now there showing reruns of cell and freeza for right now im not sure when there gonna air the buu saga but i'll ask my friend in tokyo tonight and ask him about it he's knows all this stuff including me so i'll keep everyone posted about it :D

Okay... here's what I've gathered in the past few months pertaining to the american airing of Dragon Ball Grand Tour:
Realease: Fall of '02 or '03
Starting today, Cartoon Network will be airing Dragon Ball. This fall, the new season of DBZ will be starting, which means after this season, it's done. Yeah that's right, this is the last season of DBZ. After Buu gets his butt whomped, it'll be done. So that means that next is DBGT right? Well they (meaning FUNImation) is still working on the dubs. My only question is why would the dub suck? You seem to enjoy DBZ pretty well so what's wrong with GT? I'm actually looking forward to it. Well, I hope I helpped. Rock on.

if they do air it it's gonna suck even though I still enjoy it I still think it's gonna suck cause when goku says fuk they are gonna edit that like crazy and all the good stuff will be left out I wish cartoonnetwork worked wit pionier cause funimation sucks