Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Effective immediately, all anime "fan club" topics will be closed and de-stickied. No intelligent conversation or friendly atmosphere has been spawned as a result of these threads, and many have been stagnant for months. All they do is clutter up the dead forums they inhabit.

This decision was made by me, so please do not complain to the other mods about it. I will leave this thread open for a few days, just to hear everyone's thoughts.

-Shy[/size]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Thats good, I really didn't get the point of those (I guess because there was no real point). Good choice.
Posted
*sigh* I had hoped this wouldn't happen. Although I tried to make the discussions more intelligent, I fully respect your decision.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]I assume that includes the Yu-Gi-Oh one as well? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Correct. Thank you for pointing that out Solo, I didn't even realize that the Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Club topic was still floating around. I closed it.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I' a little happy. I couldn't remember them becasue there was nothing going on in them, so I completely forgot. So thank you, they are clutter, and I joined 1.[/size]
Posted
I guess that includes the cb club too?

I sorta dont like that because, the cb thread had a wide variety of stuff in it.

Although I would say that it did go with a bunch of this is my fav. crap.

So I respect your decision.
Posted
True, there is really no point to those threads....just mindless, stupid conversations made up by someone who lost their brain by watching too much anime.
Well, if you want an Anime fan club so much, make a website or something and put up an invitation in your signature and invite people to join if you want one so badly!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...