Corey Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 Anyone ever heard of them? Midnight Syndicate makes Gothic symphonies using sythesizers. There is really not much more to say... Oh yeah! [url]www.midnightsyndicate.com[/url]
The Harlequin Posted February 6, 2003 Posted February 6, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I went over to America recently, and ran into several of their CDs. Heard a bit of a demo, not sure what of, and really, really liked it. The problem is, I didn't buy them there, and, like all good CDs, it's very hard to get in Australia. And I can't download anything right now, mainly because my internet screws up every few minutes.[/font][/color]
Corey Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 Well at least one person has heard of them.... Anyone else?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now