obi-wan kenobi Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 i have been arguing with some friends for a while now and i have decided to ask you guys!!! what is the greatest film ever? i think the top 3 ever are 3. the sixth sence 2. the matrix 1. star wars so what do you guys think?
Foredaddy Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Well I guess I could list a million movies on a entertainment level so Im gonna name ten movies cause I rule: 10: Jay and Silent Bob Strike back 9: Jackass: The Movie 8: Batman 7: Jurassic Park 6: LOTR: Fellowship 5: Forrest Gump 4: LOTR: 2 towers 3: Fight Club 2: The Matrix 1: American Beauty Im sure Ive missed some obvious movies. So I will edit accordingly. :devil:
Transtic Nerve Posted February 9, 2003 Posted February 9, 2003 Your topic says best band, yet you are refering to movies. Therefor I am confused. Anyway, regardless, these type of favorite or what you think is the best topics aren't generally looked well upon here since they are pretty boring. So yeah. Try to stay away from these type of topics.
Recommended Posts